Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to Five Dock

Got a chance to visit the old neighbourhood whilst out onsite for work, oh boy do I miss living so close to the best deli's in Sydney!

I took the opportunity to visit Ranieri's Deli and pickup a load of Italian goodies, and make some pizza for dinner. :)

REAL mozzarella cheese. I really don't know how they call that yellow grated stuff at the supermarket mozzarella, it looks nothing at all like the real thing!

Awesome ham, fresh olives, Raineri's own secret recipe marinated capsicum, and semi dried tomatoes. Topped off with cheese broken up by hand, one for me, one for the pizza, one for me.... Pizza base and sauce from Raineri's too.

Served with a nice glass of red, looks and tastes just like the real thing!

If you are in Sydney, and love good food, it's worth a trip... P & R Raineri's Deli 97 Great North Rd Five Dock

No comments:

Post a Comment